Show Me Thursday #140

Happy Thursday my sassy, nosey friends.  I hope that you are having a FANTASTIC week.  I'm getting tons done, but still have lots to do before the weekend.  I feel like a one legged man in a butt kicking contest.  So, I'm gonna keep this one short and get the FUN part quickly.  THE WINNERS!!!

Thanks to everyone who played along in the SMT #139. I hope that you all had lots of fun popping over to the other blogs and taking a look to see what everyone was doing.  Weren't they great!

But enough of that…..let's get to the winners.
And just who are those two lucky winners.  Those lucky ladies are. . . .

PILLAN & CHERYL
Congrats ladies.  Just drop me an email and I'll get your free image choice sent right to you.




Just drop me an email and I'll get your free image from the Sassy Cheryl's Shop right to you.

Now, for me.  I have been working on many, many things.  One of which was the new video tutorial on colored pencil blending.  As of right now, I plan to release two more tomorrow.  HOPEFULLY!!!
Here is the first.. . . .just in case you missed it.  I'd love for you to let me know what you think.

I've also been working on some sketches for some new digital stamps.  This is just one that I shared with the Design Team the other day.  Still need to work on that bunny.  :)  Any suggestions?

Now that I've shown you mine, let me see yours.  For any newcomers, it doesn't have to be anything crafty.  It can be whatever you like. The fun lasts for two weeks, meaning there will be a winner for each week. And yes, you may enter twice.  Each winner will receive a Sassy Cheryl's Stamps image, of their choice from the shop.  You'll have until 9 PM EST, Wednesday, March 19th to get your blog post and photos in.  
Have fun.  We can't wait to see!!!!!


Comments

  1. Congratulations Pillan!!! How fun is this, a great way to start one's morning, thanks Cheryl. Now onto your drawing, could you put a ladybug on the bunny's head and one on her leg that is lying flat.....or.....make the heart bigger with a little ladybug perched on the top of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies! Your newest sketch looks very sweet, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts