SHOW ME Thursday #141

OMGOSH. . . .We are having the most PERFECT first day of spring EVER!  I'm telling ya.  It's 66° here in Richmond, Va.  My windows are up and I am letting the nice spring air and breeze, just blow through the apartment.  I certainly hope that you are enjoying a gorgeous day as well. I guess, it's time to put down the top on the Mini.  Oh wait. . .no it isn't!  At least not for long.  Listened to the weather forecast this morning and they say we may get cold temps and snow on Tuesday. Come on man….I mean….SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!  WUWT? (what's up with that?)
I'm so sorry that I was late/later on the comments t this time around. It's just been now of those weeks!

Well, now that I've gotten that out of the way, let's get to the fun stuff….  THE WINNERS!!!

Thanks to everyone who played along in the SMT #141. I am so enjoying seeing what everyone is doing each week.

And just who are those two lucky winners.  Those lucky ladies are. . . .

Jolanda & Pillan
Congrats ladies.  Just drop me an email and I'll get your free image choice sent right to you.



Just drop me an email and I'll get your free image from the Sassy Cheryl's Shop right to you.

Now, for me.  As most of you know, I have had requests for tutorials on many things.  One being how I color my images. Well, I've done a few in the last few weeks and through trial and error and fabulous feedback, I have a new one that is now uploaded to my Youtube channel.  That's why I'm so late with the post. . . .had a few setbacks.  UGH!  Oh well. It's up now and that's what I have to show you for my SMT fun.  Hope it's what everyone was looking for.


Now that I've shown you mine, let me see yours.  For any newcomers, it doesn't have to be anything crafty.  It can be whatever you like. The fun lasts for two weeks, meaning there will be a winner for each week. And yes, you may enter twice.  Each winner will receive a Sassy Cheryl's Stamps image, of their choice from the shop.  You'll have until 9 PM EST, Wednesday, April 2nd. to get your blog post and photos in.  
Have fun.  We can't wait to see!!!!!


Comments

  1. What an awesome video...thanks for sharing...I must admit I jumped around since it was a long (but appreciated) video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jolanda and Pillan! Thanks for the tutorial, Cheryl. I will have to come back and check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts