Show Me Thursday. . . .#128

We are coming up on the last week of August and if the kids in your area aren't back in school yet, they will be soon. I miss the 'back to school' fun, and I say fun, because I only had one, so it wasn't very stressful for me.  And unlike some parents, I actually missed it when Zach went back to school.  We spent so much time together and get along so well, I was lost for the first few days.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the peace and quiet, but I really did miss him.  Hard to believe that the next time I post, he will be 19.  Lord, where did the time go?  I know. . .mommy moment.  :) I think I need a tissue. :(

So. . . with that said, let's get to the FUN part.  Who are the winners for the SMT #127  fun for the last two weeks?  Well those two lucky winners are. . . . .
PILLAN(again) & AJ
Congrats ladies!!!!  Pillan's card made me want to have a glass of wine and Aj's had me wanting to hug someone.  Ladies. . . .thanks for playing along.  Just drop me an email and I'll get your FREE image, right to you.





Well, as for me, I've been busy the last couple of weeks. Doing lots of stuff, but redoing some stuff on my site and working on new stuff for the site, so I have two small previews for you.  I have been revamping the images on the site so that people have a 'draw me in with interest' previews for the digi stamps. Need to peek the customers interest, hoping that they will click to buy.  Hey. . . .a girl has to make a living.  Right?!  LOL  I love the little colored previews.  I'd love to hear if you think this is a good idea.  I still need to add more card previews, but I'm also slowing working on that as well.

Then, with an upcoming winter sport, I figured I'd better get busy on some new images too.  This one will be coming to the shop soon, so be on the lookout.  Can you guess?  I think it's pretty obvious, but I didn't want to give the entire preview.  Come on. . .you all know by now, I'm mean and a tease.  LOL 



So, what are you doing this last part of August?  I'd love to know. . .and SEE! You know you want to share!!!  Come on.  You can do it!

I can't wait to see what you're going to share with us.  And remember. . .for you newbies, it doesn't have to be anything crafty.  It can be whatever you're working on.  You'll have until 5 PM EST, September 4th to link up your blog and photos to be entered in the drawing for the free image giveaway.  There will be two winners, one for each week and yes, you may enter twice.  
So . . . get busy. . .we can't wait to see.  Don't you hear our toe tapping?  
See you in two weeks.

Comments

  1. Congrats AJ and Pillan! Happy Shopping.
    Looking forward to your Autumn illustrations, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners...happy shopping !! Oh Cheryl...can't wait to see what you have in store for us with your new fall images !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts