Show Me Thursday #127

Well, we are officially into August!  Can you believe it?  Before long, it will time to grab those mums and pumpkins and start decorating the front porch.  I have to admit, that is one thing that I do miss about having a house.  Fixing up the front stoop for the seasons.  Oh well. . .one day.  :)
We had some spring like weather earlier in the week and I was loving it.  As August is always the hottest month of the year, I figured I might as well enjoy it while I could.  It didn't last long though, but so far, the temps haven't been too bad.  Hope it's nice where you are, or at least you are staying cool.

Well. . .enough about that, it's time to move on to the fun part!  Who are the winners for the SMT #126  fun for the last two weeks?  Well those two lucky winners are. . . . .
PILLAN & FABIOLA
Congratulations ladies!!!!  Just drop me an quick email and I'll get your free image sent right out to you.
I certainly hope that you'll have time to play along again in the next couple of weeks.  I so enjoyed your posts and photos!!!  They were fabulous!




So, as most of you know, I worked on a book a few years back that was to be self published.  Well, now it is going to picked up by an actual publisher and I am beyond thrilled. And if the book does well, she will be having me redo three other stories with the same characters, so that they match. They were done by two other artists and they want consistency.  This is the one that I worked on.  She sent this to me with several other cover versions for my opinions. Of course, the first thing that I told her, was that my last name had to be changed to Grant!  :)  That was only one of the bit things.  I gave her some other advise as well, but she hasn't gotten an updated cover version as of yet.  It will be nice to see it when it is done.  Yippeee!  Can't wait!

So, what do you have going on this August?  Canning?  Camping?  Vacationing?  Baking?  Getting ready for back to school? We don't really care what it is, we want to see. It's so much fun to see what everyone is doing.

I can't wait to see what you're going to share with us.  And remember. . .for you newbies, it doesn't have to be anything crafty.  It can be whatever you're working on.  You'll have until 5 PM EST, August 22nd to link up your blog and photos to be entered in the drawing for the free image giveaway.  There will be two winners, one for each week and yes, you may enter twice.  
So . . . get busy. . .we can't wait to see.  Don't you hear our toe tapping?  
See you in two weeks.

Comments

  1. Congrats to the winners...and WAY TO GO CHERYL ON THE BOOK(S)...so awesome...you are so talented and so lucky to be doing what you love !! Many people go through life NOT doing what they love...you are one of the lucky ones !! Congrats again...woo hoo !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!
    It looks fabulous Cheryl! I wonder what is inside. .o)
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. wouah! great news, i'm so happy to win one of your sweet digi stamp, thanks so much and congrats to Pillan to, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    So exciting about the story illustrations! Can't wait to see them! I hope that all is well with you and wishing you a happy weekend! Looking forward to seeing the new snowmen! :<)

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Cheryl...pat on the back to you
    Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to last week's winners!
    What a great surprise, Cheryl. Congrats on the story illustrations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts