Show Me Thursday #123

So. . .is anyone else wondering where these past two weeks have done? Hard to believe that July 4th is upon us.  WOW!  I had a FABULOUS time at my nieces graduation.  I'm so, so proud of her.  It was nice to get together with friends and family and relax. . . even if it was just for the weekend.

I hope that you are having a wonderful week and that you're ready to play along in some more SMT fun!  I really LOVE doing it on a two week stretch.  Gives me a break from a little pressure and this way I can concentrate more on drawing.  :)
Well, I know you didn't pop over to hear me talk about that, so. . . .let's move on to the winners!!

The two lucky winners this week were. . . .
Jasmina & Jessica
Congratulations ladies!!!!  Just drop me an email and I'll get your free image sent out to you.  Super cards ladies.  They are just BEAUTIFUL!




I've been busy, busy, busy again!  And if you've been following along on my Illustrated by Cheryl blog, you'll see that there are lots of new stuff that I have working on for the Sassy Cheryl's Shop.  I've been trying to now get them into the shop soon after I've posted them.  Gotten a little behind, but I do have them outlined as you can see below and have even started coloring them.  Look for them in the shop soon.


Welp, I did my part, so now it's your turn.  Show us whatcha got!

You'll have until 5 PM EST, Wednesday, June 27TH,  to get your photos and/or blog posted to be entered in the drawing for one of the FREE images from the Sassy Cheryl's Stamps shop. . .
Happy Thursday. . .now get busy!  :)
See you in two weeks.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts