Show Me Thursday #122

Hip, hip, hooray.  It's Thursday!  Hope that those of you who celebrated this past weekends start to summer with Memorial Day, had a wonderful and safe time.  Zach went to the beach and I just kind of 'chilled'.  I'm off to my nieces graduation on Saturday.  So proud of her.  Good food, family and something to celebrate.  Yep. . .there's a good recipe for the weekend.

So, with that said, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who played along these past two weeks.  It certainly was a blast.  I enjoyed reading, each and every post. What fun and creative stuff you all have been up to!  That's for sure.
But now. . .on to the winners

The two lucky winners this week were. . . .
Tootsie & Pillan
Congratulations girls.  Just drop me an email and I'll get your free image sent out to you.  Can't wait to see what you have going on now. . . .love seeing the photos.



I have been busy, busy, busy if you've checked out the shop lately.  Adding Oldies but Goodies to the Shop as well as some new images.  I sure hope you're enjoying them. Yesterday, be request, I added Max on his skateboard.  Grip It & Rip It and Maddie is in the process of joining him.  She should be in the shop later today or Friday.  Me. . . .I don't do skateboards.  For #1, I'm 45 and for #2, I broke a tooth with one when I was a kid, so I keep both feet off of those types of things for sure.


Now, it's your turn.  Get busy. You have two weeks to enter and yes, you may enter once for each week. And remember, it doesn't have to be crafty, it can be whatever you happen to be doing.

You'll have until 5 PM EST, Wednesday, June 12TH, (yes, I said June. Hard to believe, isn't it) to get your photos and/or blog posted to be entered in the drawing for one of the FREE images from the Sassy Cheryl's Stamps shop. . .
Happy Thursday. . .now get busy!  :)
See you in two weeks.

Comments

  1. Congrats Tootsie and Pillan.

    Cheryl, I love these new images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Tootsie and Pillan. Skating images is so fun! Love it!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW... lucky me to be one of the winners!! :-)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW X2....Thanks Cheryl ! I posted my piece of your piece....and submission here...Thanks for the inspiration....It has been awhile for me to get back in the groove of things since all the surgeries.
    My the creativity keep flowing for it brings Joy to my heart....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Tootsie and Pillan! Enjoy your shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have emailed twiced but haven't received any reply. Has it ended up into spam filter?
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts