Show Me Challenge #79

Happy Thursday everyone!  It's that time of week again.  Time for another SMThursday week of fun!  But this time it's for TWO WEEKS!

This time we are also doing something different. . . .but we'll get to that in a minute.
As most of you know, Zach is graduating next Saturday, June 16th.  It's a bittersweet moment for his Momma.  :)  But I'm so proud of him and happy for him.  He has worked really, really hard.  And I think I may need to invest in some waterproof mascara for the ceremony.  What do you think? I promised Zach that I wouldn't embarrass him, but I know I'll get a little emotional.  I just won't be able to help myself.

So the SMThursday fun will last for TWO ENTIRE WEEKS this time.  I have LOTS to do next week with family coming and don't want to have the pressure of having to do the SMT post.  And before you ask. . . .yes, since it runs for two weeks, you MAY ENTER TWICE!  Once for each week.  And since that's the case, there will be two lucky winners.  One for each week!  Sound fun and fair?  I think so.  Please keep all the graduates in your prayers and especially my 'kid'.  He is leaving for beach week the following morning.  UGH!   An entire week of worrying for me. . . . .no, not really, just that it's a little scary having him graduate and doing adult things.  Am I overreacting?  LOL

So. . . .thanks to everyone who played along last week.  Posts consisted of dinner out, projects and beautiful cards.  They were all fantastic! So, WHO were the two winners for last weeks SMT challenge and the guessing game??  Well, let's get to the winner of the SMT #78 challenge first.  That lucky person was none other than
PILLAN
with her amazing and fun card.  Did you happen to see all of that fabulous detail?  If not, you can still pop over and take a look see.
Pillan, just drop me an email and I'll get that free image credited to your account!  Thanks for showcasing your wonderful card.

And then there was the random winner of the guessing game.  Last week I gave you 4 choices to choose from, and asked you to pick which one I would finish first.  Well, there were six (6) correct guesses and I used the TRG to pick the winner/guesser in order and that lucky person was none other than:
FABIOLA
Congratulations Fabiola.  Just drop me an email and I'll get that FREE image credited to your account as well.  Thanks for playing along!  Hope to see you again this week!


And here is a little something that I'm working on for ya.  Keeping in step with the love of Sassy Sally, I figured I would throw a sweeter one your way.  Still not finished, but she's getting there.  Whatcha think?

So, get busy.  You have TWO weeks to get your post(s) or photo(s) linked up to be entered to win one of the FREE Sassy Cheryl's Digis.  
And just as always, it doesn't have to be anything Sassy Cheryl's related and it doesn't even have to be craft related.  Share whatever you'd like. 
So. . . ..I will be commenting, but I won't see you for two weeks.  Are ya going to miss me?  LOL
Until then. . .. . . .


Comments

  1. Congrats o you and the graduate. Hav a nice holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yeah... invest in the waterproof mascara!! Hope you have a great time celebrating this significant event with your family, Beach week (known as "Leavers" here in Australia) is a double edged sword; when my youngest went I got a glimpse of how the empty nest would look :-( and how quiet private time with hubby would look :-) Enjoy your holiday, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    Congratulations to you and your son on his graduation! He's starting to leave the nest, mom! Nothing wrong with Mom's tears of love, but know that there are so many new and good things ahead! Love all of your images - can't wait to see more! Wishing you all good things this weekend!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great time with family AND seeing your son off! You are a MOM and worrying about your child "doing adult things" is absolutely normal. It means you are a good mom, Cheryl!

    Congrats to both of this week's winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Zach. Don't worry Cheryl, I am sure Zach won't do anything YOU didn't do on your graduation weekend! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. félicitation a Zach, quel grand moment pour lui!
    merci Sassy, je suis vraiment super contente d'avoir gagné un de tes magnifiques digi's, biz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!

    I hope that everything went well for the graduation today! Sending wishes of everything good for your son! I will be happy to see you back! (I tried to enter twice but Mr. Linky was having none of it!)

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts